Synergistic treatments from two wavelengths working together
Fotona4D is a groundbreaking non-surgical, non-invasive, safer anti-ageing facelifting procedure resulting in a rejuvenated, natural-looking appearance.
Advantages of Fotona 4D
- Tightening and volumisation without the need for fillers or toxins
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no down-time
- No surgery, needles or anesthesia
Four steps for rejuvenation
- SmoothLiftin™ A revolutionary non-ablative Er:YAG intraoral treatment for controlled and gentle “bulk-heating” stimulates collagen contraction. In addition to an immediate effect resulting in the shrinkage of collagen fibres, the initiation of new collagen generation occurs. The effects improve tightness and elasticity in the treated tissue and a plumping effect to the nasolabial folds from the inside, much like a filler.
- FRAC3 A self-induced, fractional effect of the Nd:YAG laser and a specific pulse structure generate tiny regional high-temperature spikes. This non-ablative modality enables the treatment of specific, deeper imperfections to complement the effect of the intraoral treatment, as well as restore youthful texture.
- PIANO A unique, ultra-long Nd:YAG pulse mode for the third stage of Fotona4D. The laser causes bulk tissue heating safely and rapidly, from the outside in, by concentrating energy delivery subcutaneously. The PIANO pulse is in the super-extended second’s regime mode, with a brushing technique for completing the full-thickness bulk heating with an overall synergistic tightening effect.
- SupErficial™ A light cold Er:YAG ablation that gives a pearl finish to the skin. SupErficialTM additionally improves the appearance of the skin and reduces imperfections by using propriety VSP technology, enabling the operator to easily adjust the laser to a highly controlled light peel, without thermal effects, for a no-downtime, precise treatment.
To learn more about Fotona 4D and arrange your FREE consultation, contact the expert team at Collins Laser Aesthetic, Melbourne’s leading laser and skin treatments specialists.