Fotona 4D Laser Treatment in Melbourne
Synergistic treatments from two wavelengths working together
Fotona 4D in Melbourne is a groundbreaking non-surgical, non-invasive, safer anti-ageing facelifting procedure resulting in a rejuvenated, natural-looking appearance.
At Collins Laser Aesthetics, we offer the leading cutting-edge in laser treatment using the Fotona 4D technology in Melbourne. Dr Mauric Haddad and his team of trained skincare technicians and nurses work together in creating a comfortable and calming atmosphere while you undergo the Fotona laser treatment. With hundreds of procedures under our belt, we are one of the leading laser clinics to offer the Fotona 4D laser treatment to enhance your natural-looking skin without the pain of needles and improve your skin health. Our premium Fotona Laser hair removal prices are competitive and strive to offer the best value for money.
Advantages of Fotona 4D Laser Treatment
- Tightening and volumisation without the need for fillers or toxins
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no down-time
- No surgery, needles or anesthesia
Four steps for rejuvenation through Fotona 4D Laser Treatment in Melbourne
- SmoothLiftin™ : The first step in the Fotona Laser Treatment is a revolutionary non-ablative Er:YAG intraoral treatment for controlled and gentle “bulk-heating” stimulates collagen contraction. In addition to an immediate effect resulting in the shrinkage of collagen fibres, the initiation of new collagen generation occurs. The effects improve tightness and elasticity in the treated tissue and a plumping effect to the nasolabial folds from the inside, much like a filler.
- FRAC3 : This step of the Fotona 4D laser treatment is a self-induced, fractional effect of the Nd:YAG laser and a specific pulse structure generate tiny regional high-temperature spikes. This non-ablative modality enables the treatment of specific, deeper imperfections to complement the effect of the intraoral treatment, as well as restore youthful texture.
- PIANO : The next step in the Fotona laser treatment is a unique, ultra-long Nd: YAG pulse mode for the third stage of Fotona 4D in Melbourne. The laser causes bulk tissue heating safely and rapidly, from the outside in, by concentrating energy delivery subcutaneously. The PIANO pulse is in the super-extended second’s regime mode, with a brushing technique for completing the full-thickness bulk heating with an overall synergistic tightening effect.
- SupErficial™ : The last of the four-step process in the Fotona Laser Treatment is a light cold Er:YAG ablation that gives a pearl finish to the skin. SupErficialTM additionally improves the appearance of the skin and reduces imperfections by using propriety VSP technology, enabling the operator to easily adjust the laser to a highly controlled light peel, without thermal effects, for a no-downtime, precise treatment.
To learn more about Fotona 4D and arrange your FREE consultation, contact the expert team at Collins Laser Aesthetic, Melbourne’s leading laser and skin treatments specialists.
Achieve the desired effects through the extremely non-invasive and result-oriented facelifting procedure carried out by our chief doctor, with decades of experience in skin rejuvenation. To learn more about Fotona 4D laser treatment in Melbourne and Fotona laser hair removal prices arrange your FREE personalised consultation, contact the expert team at Collins Laser Aesthetic, Melbourne’s leading laser and skin treatments specialists.