What are the benefits of Laser Lip Plumping?
- No downtime.
- Quick, pain-free – just a sensation of heat.
- No anesthetic needed.
- No needles.
- Augments the natural shape of your lips.
- No artificial or over the top appearance
What to expect?
- First of all, we will see you for a free or bulk-billed consultation with one of our Laser Specialist doctors to discuss your priorities and options.
- Before any Laser procedure and for four weeks afterwards, you should avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Treatments take approximately 15-20 minutes, and you can continue your normal daily activities once it’s completed.
- The skin on the outer lip may feel mildly dry for a couple of days.
- We recommend three sessions, one per month, followed by a maintenance session every three months.
- If you are looking for a new way to add fullness to your lips without any needles, then laser lip-plumping treatments may just be the answer you are seeking.