Plumps tightens and strengthens the skin, eliminating the presence of wrinkles and lines as the skin tone and texture are improved.
Laser Skin Tightening Melbourne
What is Skin Tightening?
Laser Skin Tightening Melbourne is a non-surgical treatment used to enhance the elasticity of your skin and helps promotes collagen produced.
The decrease in our own bodies’ production of collagen influences the way our skin appears over recent years. Aging causes dermal structures to become weaker, and lines start to form on the top layer of the skin. Another cause of aging in the body can be for women who experience intense stretching and frequently are left with saggy-looking skin in their stomach. The fantastic news is that skin can be tightened and remodelled with Fotona’s advanced laser technology’s use.
The treatment is made so that your skin will have a firm feeling and lines will be minimised. The treatment is most effective for stretched after natal skin, sagging facial tissue as well as aged skin tone.
Laser Skin Tightening Procedure:
Our innovative skin tightening treatment uses Fotona technology dual-wavelength, non-invasive laser treatment that can be treated on all body parts. Fotona Laser uses Nd:YAG laser from which will help to raise, restore stiffness and tone in the outside, in the cheek and jowl areas. At mid-face and the reduced, a thickness therapy stimulates stimulation of collagen production and elastin. Additionally, the process offers rejuvenation and freshening of the skin surface.
Overall what Fotona does is it increases activity in the cellular structures of the skin by promoting the stimulation of collagen. The additional collagen generation reduces visible lines and wrinkles and skin is tightened.
The treatment only last for 30-50 minutes and no recovery time is required for the treatment.
The laser technology can also be used to treat for fat reduction as the PIANO pulse is used to heat and stimulate metabolism of fat tissues in a comfortable and safe manner. This then results in fat destruction, cellulite reduction, smoother skin and body contouring.
What are treatments like?
Our laser skin tightening remedies need no downtime and are non-invasive. The treatments need no maintenance, and patients may resume regular activities immediately.
Where areas do we treat for Skin Tightening?
The most common areas we treat are:
- Face – Reduce early aging from the skin
- Neck –Reduces the appearance of sagging beneath the shin and prevents the formation of jowls
- Décolleté — Tightens the skin around the chest. Patients may also attain lifting of the breast with therapies within this field
- Underarm –Lifts and tightens the skin of their underarms and surrounding skin to the breast and internal thighs
- Stomach – Tightens the skin of the entire abdominal region
- Thighs – Tightens the skin of their outer and inner thighs and rear of the thighs
- Calves – Tightens the skin of the calf region
- Knees – Knee-rejuvenation remedies that tighten and lift skin all over the knees
- Buttock forming – Tightens skin around the lower portion of the buttock at which the crease between the buttocks and the thigh is. Tightening this region provides a lifted, shapelier shape to the region.
What are the side effects?
This treatment involves no surgery, needles or breaking of the skin thus its side effects are minimal. It is very unlikely to experience any major pain, downtime or bruising.
However, some patients may experience temporary redness and itching.
How many treatments are required?
Our laser skin-tightening treatments are repeated every 2 to 3 weeks, with a minimum of 4 sessions required to see optimal benefits of the skin tightening treatments. In your skin consultation at our Laser Clinic Melbourne, Dr Maurice Haddad or one of our specialists will advise on a personalised treatment plan.